Last updated: 2/22/2020
Thank you for visiting Open Blue. As an online revival resource hub, the topic of our visitor’s privacy is taken seriously. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.openbluehub.com and Open Blue Hub. The notice applies solely to information collected by this website and business. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Third Party Providers with Whom We Share Site Data
Open Blue Hub and WordPress
WordPress is the website platform that supports Open Blue Hub, Open Blue Blog, and the Open Blue Market. WordPress collects information about you on the Open Blue Hub through a variety of functions within the WordPress platform. Below is an explanation of how WordPress collects information.
WordPress collects the data visitors leave in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We capture a name and email address when someone submits a contact form. Contact form submissions are kept for customer service purposes. We do not use the submitted information for marketing purposes.
Open Blue Hub and WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. Your information is collected by WooCommerce during the checkout process in the Open Blue Market.
What is Collected and Stored
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Open Blue Hub and Stripe
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Open Blue Hub and Printful
Printful is a leading Print on Demand fulfillment company. We share data with Printful to help us provide our print orders to you; for example —
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be sent
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information
Printful has access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us on the Connect page:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.