Classic Collaborate Move•Meant Logo
$24.00 – $32.00
Garment Care Instructions at a glance:
Turn garments inside-out
Machine wash with cold water
Select the gentle wash cycle
Use mild detergent
Tumble dry inside-out with low heat and a slow spin cycle or hang dry
Please continue reading the full list of Garment Care Instructions below.
Be a prophetic sign of revival in your community with Collaborate Move•Meant t-shirts. Our Color Option t-shirts have a classic fit (not form-fitting like the Staple Option). The variety of colors makes these t-shirts a great go-to for any occasion. They are made with weighty cotton and have thicker material. Their shape holds after being washed.
• 100% cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 6 oz (203 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Garment Care Instructions
Be careful to not wash and dry in a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature dryer settings will shrink the garment. Any faint new shirt scent or subtle off-white residue from the printing process will completely disappear after the first wash. Please follow all of the instructions below to keep your garments in the best condition.
- Keep darks and lights separate
- Turn garments inside-out
- Machine wash with cold water
- Select the gentle wash cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary
- Tumble dry inside-out with low heat and a slow spin cycle or hang dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary
- Do not iron the shirt design
- Do not dry clean
- Neatly fold the garment without creasing printed areas
More than half of our orders get fulfilled within three business days. During busy seasons it can take up to seven business days to create your ordered goods. Please place orders two to four weeks in advance of the desired delivery date. Also, add shipping times on top of fulfillment times when choosing the shipping options.